Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's a Tron? //

So. Tron for me was way before my time. When it released in '82, I wasn't even born. I still don't really understand the premise of the movie, the storyline or anything like that. To me, it seems like a sci-fi movie involving computers, getting sucked in, playing for your life... something like that? Correct me if I'm wrong. Please.

But. I did stumble upon this... Tron sequel; Tron Legacy. It was released at Comic-Con this year and it looks visually outstanding. And what impresses me? is the fact that Disney involved with the project. But again, looking back, Disney was involved with original Tron, so it was only fitting that they were back on this project. AND. What impresses me even more; Daft Punk is heading the score/album soundtrack. So you know its going to be good.

Sneak peak...


Also. Just a clever video by the Strokes, inspired by the original Film.


Basically, look out for Tron Legacy. Visually amazing. And one can only assume that a good story would go hand in hand. Fingers crossed.

Till later.

-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment