Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Homage to the Player. //

So yeah. Nixon has been around for a few several years now, coming out with real decent guys and gals watches. Most of them are pretty simplistic, which I love. With that said, I'm a proud owner of 2 Nixon watches and I'm still looking to buy.

Anyway. Lately, they've been paying homage to one of their longest running and well known designs; the Player.

They've chosen to re-release the Player, but in rubber, starting this past March. So far, Nixon have showcased an all Red Player in March and an all Blue in April. May and June are left, and they'll be released on the 15th of each month. And I have to
say, they look real nice...













Price wise, somewhat reasonable: $225ish; depending on where or how you get it. But it's in limited quantity and release, so the real reward to own just one. Definitely on the to get list, but I guess it depends on my income this summer; which so far is at zero! Great...

Regardless. If want specs or other views of the the Rubber Player; check it here.


Anyway folks, 'till another day. Peace out.

-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment